SENIOR DESIGN DRAFTSMAN/ TEAM LEADER
SUPERVISION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the supervision and coordination of CAD operators
- Assigns task groups and monitors performance setting job priorities
- Maintain existing company policy and standards within the department
- Coordinate with project management and engineering to finalize details as requested
- Assist in the allocation of resources and monitoring the progress or drawings
- With knowledge of AutoCAD 2D/3D
- With background in using XREFs in AutoCAD
- Experience in Architectural Glass & Aluminum Facade / Curtain Wall / Balustrades
- Can interpret site surveys into drawings
- Can read multi-discipline drawing plans and details
- Willing to engage on-site inspection/measurement if needed
- Interpretation of architectural & primary steelwork drawings for the purpose of preparation of construction design drawings.
- Preparation of fabrication drawings for the purpose of communicating the company's expectations with respect to component design, including dimensional and aesthetic considerations.
- Preparation of as-built drawings as required by the client.
- Preparation of detailed three-dimensional (3D) models for the purpose of evaluation of design alternatives and material optimisation.
- Interpretation and use of survey data in the design process and site requirements.
- Preparation of take-off schedules for the purpose of verification of measure and for use in Procurement.